Sunday, February 8, 2009

18 mile Long Run on the East Side

Today Justin, Anthony and I went for our long run on the East Side. We met at Hope High School to start. The loop we did was 4.5 miles. This route had a good amount of hills. Midway through the first lap and most of the second lap I was fighting off the mother of all heartburn. Justin handed me a couple pretzels which seemed to help. Anthony did two laps as his knee was starting to bother him. Justin ran out of pretzels in the third lap so we took a minute stop at the cars so he could reload - and I could well pee. The last lap was tough - but I was able to get through it and even give a pretty good kick for the last half mile or so.

Total Distance: 18 miles
Total Time: 2:51:00
Total Average: 9:30

Total weekly mileage - 43.9 miles

No comments: