Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First run since Hyannis

Today was my first run since running the Hyannis Half Marathon on Sunday. My legs were a little tired but no major issues. The ankle seems to be holding up ok - but I will ice it tonight just to be safe. Drew, Justin, Shawn, Anthony, Tim and I (big group today) headed out towards 100 Acres Hill. I hung back with Shawn as he was going at a pace that I liked. After he turned around, I picked up the pace to catch up with everyone else (they were about a 1/4 mile in front of me). I finally caught up to Tim and Justin on the return trip at the bottom of the hill. Anthony and Andrew were running up ahead of us. Once I got back to work I ran past the building for a bit longer.

Total Distance: 5.4 miles
Total Time: 47:28
Total Average: 8:47

No comments: