Saturday, December 20, 2008

Roads....where I'm going I dont need roads.

So even with 12-14 inches of snow and temperatures in the single digits (with wind) - I decided to go for my normal Saturday run. Today was supposed to be a long run of around and hour and 45 minutes - but with the weather I settled for 3 miles :). Running in the cold was fine - the snow on the roads was a bit slippery so I definitely had to be careful. I did what is known (by me) as the Luszcz Loop - run to Joe's house and come home. Not alot of cars on the road which allowed me to run down the middle of the road.

Total Distance - 3 miles
Total Time - 27:03
Average Pace: 9:01

Im hoping some of this melts away so I can get in a long run early this week.

1 comment:

SM said...

3 miles...you could have gone further.