Monday, August 17, 2009

Post race check in and recovery run

Still a little sore from the 100on100 relay.
Still walking down stairs one step at a time.
Still don't like sitting or more than an hour before I have to get up and move around.
Still think sitting on the toilet is good butt massage.

Other than that - I feel good. Today I went out for a three mile recovery run in weather that can only be described in one word - F***ing Hot. (OK two words)

Total mileage: 3
Total time: 26:42
Average Pace: 8:53

Splits:
9:23
8:40
8:37

For monetary/logistical/family reason, I wont be doing the Hartford Marathon this year. Instead I will be doing the Amica Marathon the week after in RI. So - I have one more week to add into the training which works out good as I need to use this week as a bit of a recovery.

No comments: