Friday, April 2, 2010

Easy short track day

Today I headed over to the track at Wilbur Cross for some easy couple miles to stay loose for tomorrow. Alec and I had a nice walk over to the track....once we got there I laced up the Newtons and started off. Alec joined me for a little bit - but decided walking was more his pace. The first 1/2 mile I kept it very easy, next 1/4 I picked it up a bit, and then recovered for a 1/4. Then I did a 1/4 on and a 1/4 off for the 2nd mile. The last bit I really tried to push - last 1/10th of mile under 6s which felt really good. Alec and I then walked one more lap together - which was really great. Weather was great which made for a busy track...

Total distance: 2 miles
Total time: 15:25
Average pace: 7:42

Splits
8:12
7:13

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/28693672

No comments: