Saturday, April 17, 2010

Long run Saturday MRR - (in Newtons)

Today I was a bit nervous heading out - given the state of my ankle over the last few days. I decided to just take it easy and run with the pack this week in my group run. Once we got started and the first mile clicked in at 9:05 (which felt much faster) - I didnt think it was going to go well at all today.

A small group of us started to separate and pick up the pace. Then the small group got smaller and Keith and I started to pull away. I knew we were moving quick - but I told myself I didn't want to know. Running in the Newtons felt good and I just tried to focus on my footfalls as to not twist/roll the ankle again.

Total distance: 8 miles
Total time: 1:03:24
Average pace: 7:55

Splits
9:05, 8:33, 7:38, 7:43, 7:42, 7:46, 7:38, 7:15

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/30300117

No comments: