Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Night Five with Matt

Headed out for a later in the day run since my son is still on his spring break. Ended up working out well as Matt was up for joining me for this run. He is a very good and fast runner who has been running for a long time - so I was a bit nervous that I'd be too slow for him - but he let me set the pace and seemed ok with the relatively slowness.

We went on the route I normally do with Leah up through East Rock, over to Whitney, to Armory, then to St. Ronan. We cut over Edwards to Nicholl then home. East Rock hill took it out of me a little more than usual and it took a bit to recover.

Total distance: 5.18 miles
Total time: 41:18
Average pace: 7:58

Splits
8:25
8:05
7:47
7:42
7:50
1:27 (for .18 miles @ 7:51 pace)

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/31015140

No comments: