Sunday, August 17, 2008

Long run day at Crescent Lake, NH

Today Bob and I went for a run around Crescent Lake. Its a 4.1 mile loop. We ran the first loop in 40 minutes(9:45 pace). I ran the second loop solo and finished it at 39 minutes. I pushed the last mile to make it a 9 minute mile flat. So 8.2 miles in 79 minutes (9:38 pace). The terrain was extremely hilly. One big hill in the beginning and then about 5 or 6 rolling hills. I'd even say the hills were worse than the Boilermaker hills. The sounds of Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire helped alot during the 2nd loop. Not too much pain after. About an hour or so after the run, Celina, Alec and I went out for about a mile or so on the canoe. Today's total mileage of 8.2 pushed my weekly mileage to 26.4 miles - which is my first 25+ mile week ever.

No comments: