Thursday, March 18, 2010

Review: Headsweats Go Hat

Along with my Injinji socks, I also ordered myself a new Headsweats hat. My previous one is getting old and nasty. I wasnt a big fan of my previous hat as it didnt allow my head to breathe and it got really hot under it. And being someone who sweats by the bucket loads, it was always gross. I figured with a name like Headsweats how could I go wrong.

Now usually during runs with my old hat I have to take it off and carry it (see above as to reason). The Headsweats hat stayed on my head for my entire run today (6 miles in 65 degree sun). When I was done with my run, it actually felt as though my head was cooler. This hat is very low weight, less that 2oz (from Headsweats website) and again kept my head from over heating. Also I noticed that the sweat wasn't pouring down my face or into my eyes as it usually does, which I can only guess is the sweatband that goes around the interior of the hat. Awesome hat, highly reccomend.

No comments: