Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wet wet wet 6

So still raining here in the North East - 4 inches alone today I saw in New Haven. Friends in Rhode Island are at 7+ inches. So hopefully everyone (and their basements) can hold out for the rest of the day - as the sun is supposed to be coming soon. Checking race day weather its going to be 70!!

I was going to rest again today - but when Leah called me to see if I wanted to go - I couldn't say no....could I? Broke out the new rain coat for todays run - and it worked great. Although it doesn't breathe great - it keeps me nice and dry. We did our "normal" six mile route up through East Rock Park and over to Whitney - to Saint Ronan back up Whitney to East Rock Rd then home. Felt pretty good through today's run - did feel a small twinge coming down a hill but it quickly passed. I can always count on Leah to push the pace and keep things moving along.

Total distance: 6 miles
Total time: 49:22
Average pace: 8:13

Splits
8:14
8:27
7:52
8:27
8:11
8:09

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/28442938

No comments: