Friday, July 17, 2009

Doubles Friday

Since Celina is out of town next week I wont be able to do a double next week - so I decided to do another double this week. The first run I ran out of work then across the light to the 100 acres hill. I went up (.4 miles) and down (.4 miles) it twice then back to work.

For the lunch time run the weather was 87 degrees. Even though I was only going to go short - I brought a bottle of water with me. I ran out 2.25 miles on the bike path - took a minute water break and ran it back in even splits (19:35 each way).

AM Run
Total Mileage: 5.25
Total Time: 48:36
Average Pace: 9:15

PM Run
Total Mileage: 4.5
Total Time: 39:10
Average Pace: 8:42

Tomorrow is long run. I'm a bit nervous as I haven't gone super long in a while. Hopefully Drew will meet up with me mid-way like planned.

No comments: