Friday, January 8, 2010

Easy run around East Rock/New Haven

Nothing too fancy today, just an easy run around East Rock/New Haven. No real plan when I headed out - just to not fall as the sidewalks are still pretty slippery. I also was going to take it easy since I plan on going on a longish run with the Milford Road Runners tomorrow. Although it was cold out - I had decided no compressions today. They get way too hot by the end of my runs. I kept (or at least tried) to keep my pacing as even as possible. Only time I broke out of it is when I ran 100 meters up the Edwards St hill as hard as I could.

Total Mileage: 3.8 miles
Total Time: 32:30
Average Pace: 8:33
Average Heart Rate: 163
Max Heart Rate: 181

Splits (pace/heart rate)
8:38 / 163
8:28 / 166
8:35 / 162
8:29 / 161 (for .8 miles)

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/21924057

Also I finished week one of the One Hundred Pushups plan and the Two Hundred Sit-ups plan.

No comments: