Saturday, January 16, 2010

Group run with MRR for 8 miles

Today was another group run with the Milford Road Runners. We met at the Milford Library and we went the usual 8 mile route. Today it was just Dan and I for most of the course until the end when two other guys from the group caught up to us (a little before mile 7). Great run again - I felt the pace was just right - we could talk a bit, legs weren't screaming, and I wasn't gasping for air. Since the weather has been so great here, a lot of the ice and snow had melted and made the course more manageable and we were able to keep a more consistent pace.

No long run next week - I'll be splitting it between two runs - Saturday before we go to a birthday party in RI and Sunday before a race I'll be volunteering at (Winter Wonderland 5 Miler in Milford).

Total Mileage: 8 miles
Total Time: 1:05:34
Average Pace: 8:11

Splits
9:02
8:18
7:59
8:04
8:09
8:07
7:48
8:03


http://connect.garmin.com/activity/22463963

No comments: