Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Running fast is fun

Feeling inspired again, this time Brandon's tweet of "Running fast is fun", I laced up and just took off as soon as I was off my porch. It was a little chillier today than it has been - but still perfect for running (especially fast/hard). Nothing fancy route wise - just the normal down Orange - over to Whitney - up Whitney back to home. I had to make a couple extra turns in the last mile to make it three which slowed my pace down a little. But otherwise - a fantastic run - tomorrow will definitely be a recovery day.

Also first run with my wrist RoadId - didnt even notice it was there. I highly recommend getting one if you (all three of you) don't have one yet. I plan on ordering another for my wife.

Total mileage: 3 miles
Total time: 21:43
Average pace: 7:14
Max pace: 5:10
Average HR: 164
Max HR: 179

Splits (pace/avg hr)
7:32 / 153
7:04 / 164
7:06 / 175

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/22790390

No comments: